Please pray for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing. Also ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

megiddon

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing. Also for a career that will bring long term employment. That God would help me with my coffee addiction.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother passed away on May 15, and her funeral service was held on May 23. Since returning from the long trip home, I have continued working as usual, but my body has begun to experience a series of health issues that have affected my ability to work. I have been having frequent nightmares at...
Replies
11
Views
236
Please pray for me ### ### ### & my family. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. I also took the Covid vaccine. I drank excessively and stupidly. My husband ### ### ghosted me and married another woman. He ruined me. I humiliated myself and my family. I’m home bound now. A public...
Replies
7
Views
183
Thank you for your prayers, but I'd appreciate you keep praying for him. Stress has been very intense lately. My sister-in-law had a car accident; she was with the baby of 6 months and my other two nieces. It was really impacting for the kids. Thank God nothing major happened besides fixing the...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom