Please pray for people with evil mind

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satanic people have been stalking and harassing me for several years. They refuse to stop stalking and harassing me no matter anyone says or does. Jesus gave some of these wicked people cancer so that they would have time to repent. However, the wicked people found ways to reverse the cancer so...
Replies
5
Views
75
Pray for evil, jealous, nosey, low life and incendiary people to be forced by God to mind their own business concerning innocent Christian men's finances, accounts and money in ### or anywhere in ### and forevermore miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
166
Lord I pray that Your presence would go before me. For in myself I can do nothing but in You I can do All Things! I have been used in the past to perform miracles. I pray your healing balm of Gilead would heal people of spirits of infirmity. I pray that I would go not by might and not by power...
Replies
5
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom