Please pray for ###! People are without ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that Your presence would go before me. For in myself I can do nothing but in You I can do All Things! I have been used in the past to perform miracles. I pray your healing balm of Gilead would heal people of spirits of infirmity. I pray that I would go not by might and not by power...
Replies
5
Views
93
Is it possible this aggressive woman might have hired people to kill me? Spirit of Truth, Jesus shows us the truth... Thread starter ### Start date Yesterday at 12:58 PM Tags break-in country: hungary electrical problem false accusations landlord avoidance. Copy Short Link Jump to new...
Replies
12
Views
190
I asked a lot of prayers because of a life-threatening electrical problem in my rented apartment. Thank God, I survived and moved out. But the story hasn't seemed to end there. While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the...
Replies
10
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom