Please pray for peace today. It’s the ...

Please pray for peace today. It’s the anniversary of when my mum died and my daughter is being a bit sarcastic about something my husband said. Please pray that God will bind my daughter's tongue as she always wants to have the last word and calms her down and we can have a fun day with the children.
I prayed this in Jesus name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife is constantly cursing at me, and wishing bad things on me. She is always saying she wants God to curse me. These are not Christian things to say, and she is always demanding apologies to try to get control over me or feel more powerful. It is really exhausting, she is trying to control...
Replies
11
Views
214
Please pray for my ###. She is increasingly paranoid about everything and she is constantly interrogating me about what I’m doing. The slightest thing can make her snap and switch moods and it is driving me crazy. She doesn’t like me touching anything and her OCD causes her to wash her hands to...
Replies
8
Views
264
Good morning, I am asking everyone to stand with me in prayer. I am experiencing ongoing mental distress and emotional abuse from my neighbors above me, and I am asking God for His intervention. I am the primary caregiver for my mother, who suffers from dementia. Since these neighbors moved in...
Replies
7
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,822
Messages
16,803,840
Members
650,319
Latest member
Eldiormaraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom