Please pray for peace, love and understanding in my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

louloukaratekid

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for peace, love and understanding in my home. Pray that my mother stops being so angry and nosy. She is always wanting to hurt people. I am not sure what made her that way. Please continue to make ### and myself grow closer with each other with God as our base. Have the families support us as we move closer to each other. in your holy name I pray and ask for help in all these areas. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌 Blessing on time with ### and ### -- see a place to live near ### -- secure finance transfer -- please pray for love, respect, favor, leadership skills and grace to gladly and cheerfully follow. Safe place, moving, unpacking, attend church right away. Help transferring money, getting rid of...
Replies
11
Views
391
Jesus, I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I ask that You bless her with Your favors, wisdom and knowledge in her classes this week. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her...
Replies
9
Views
41
Jesus, I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Lord, she is not feeling well today and I pray that You anoint her with Your special healing power and make her feel better. Jesus, I ask that You bless her with Your favors, wisdom and...
Replies
10
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom