Please pray for peace, healing, and restful sleep for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Please pray for peace, healing, and restful sleep for ### and all who are struggling.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, please pray that God will give me restful sleep and protect my peace as I start a new journey ahead.
Replies
13
Views
168
Father God, thank You for your blessings and hearing our prayers, I pray for good restful sleep, divine protection, and financial provision to meet needs, medical treatments, and surgery in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
170
Asking for prayer for good restful sleep, divine protection, and financial provision to meet needs, medical treatments, and surgery in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom