Please pray for peace and for my bad temper. Pray that I find a job that I enjoy and can keep. I can get a car and license soon and start college. Pray for me to be forgiving. Please pray for the broken relationship between me and my mom. My whole family is broken I have no one to confide to I do have a friend but that is it. Please pray I find my passion on what to pursue something that honors God. Please pray for a change of heart in me and mind. Pray for many unspokens. I want to feel things again I’m very numb internally just been through too much pray I can find a good counselor and for finances. Pray for the oppression. Pray that this next move we can finally make it a home and that it be a successful peaceful move.
Lord I ask for your peace and mercy to this family and many families with broken relationships. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife is constantly cursing at me, and wishing bad things on me. She is always saying she wants God to curse me. These are not Christian things to say, and she is always demanding apologies to try to get control over me or feel more powerful. It is really exhausting, she is trying to control...
Replies
11
Views
214
My wife will not let me relax. She is always making demands and cursing at me, and belittling me and telling me to go to hell. She does this almost daily, the yelling is definitely daily. I am so tired of this. Every few months she has a total meltdown with headaches and feeling sick, and then...
Replies
9
Views
68
Pray for peace in ### company among the management and security guards. Pray for the troublesome ### supervisor ### to be peaceful, humble and stop running his big mouth to spread lies about his innocent coworkers who he claimed "slept on the job." Pray for the ### manager's ###, ### and ### to...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom