Please pray for peace and a good solution

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Rico

Beloved Servant
Please keep praying for the situation, for my sister and all of us. My sister is threatening my mom that she will never see Kelly again if she does not get the CPS interview cancelled. My sister had sent them an email telling them that she sees no reason to attend the interview but CPS replied that there is urgent need to talk (endangerment of child welfare). Please pray for peace and a good solution.

[SIZE=16pt]v[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request and also bless you with all the things that you stand in need of, and the things that HE wants you to have.  May God bless you richly, abundantly, above all that you have ever dreamed or asked of God according to HIS perfect will in Jesus' name.  Amen.  

[SIZE=18pt]P[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]rayer [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]F[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]ocus:[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]  God I ask in Jesus’ name that this Holiday Season “2015-2016” that You will bless each and every member of my family, all those I love, and care about (including myself) with what we all stand in need of.  Bless us as a family unit to love one another as Christ loves His church.  Bless us to be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven each of us.  Bless us to enjoy each other and accept our differences as a gift from God.  Bless us all to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to prosper in the things of God.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]B[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]less each of us with the mind of Christ Jesus, by saving those of us who stand in need of salvation, and delivering each of us from what we need to be delivered from.   May we all walk and operate in the fruits of the Holy Spirit.  May the joy of the Lord be our strength.  God continue to protect and keep us all safe from the plans of the enemy of our soul.   Bless us all to continue on our journey to come to know You better and love You more with all our heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  Strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for our lives.  Bless each of us to do a great work for the Kingdom of God.  God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer.  But God not only honor this prayer over all our lives this Holiday Season; honor this prayer over our lives today, tomorrow, and for always in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/family-prayer-holiday-season-linda-flagg-m-a-?trk=prof-post[/SIZE]

In the name of Jesus, I command all demonic presences and influences in the lives and bodies of all people involved to leave their lives and bodies, now. I bless all their lives and bodies with the life of God.  Thank you Jesus.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son (Austin JL East), and grandson (Luke AL East). To lift them up and for the courts and CPS to place Luke in the care of Austin so he will be in a safer environment. Also, to award custody of Luke when the court date comes on Jan 31. Also, allow CPS to see through lies and...
Replies
Views
Please pray for our family restoration and especially my sister she is going through hard time ,her kid has been sent home for school fees,she has stayed at home for some time and schools are closing without her doing even the exams .please please pray for her for a breakthrough 🙏🙏
Replies
Views
Please pray for parents salvation and me and them have good health. My right wrist is painful. My early sister joint pain. Please pray healing my right wrist, her join and my eyes dryness. Please pray for parents salvation and me and them have good health. My right wrist is painful. My early...
Replies
Views
Love, peace, harmony, understanding in my family. My brother falsely accused in custody. Pray for my mother that she will be sobber, not to emotional. That she will think positively and have EXTRA GOOD HEALTH and STRENGTH. Sleeping very well. Peace of her mind, body, soul. Not be forced to...
Replies
Views
Please pray for divine provision of God for my father's stay. We are not able to find a blessed person as a caretaker for my father. Please pray that again my sister and her family should call my father back to stay with them as per God's will. I want a peaceful life for my father till his end...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom