Please pray for our family to attend the church ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord please put Your Spirit in ### family, so that they see Your Glory and go to church to praise and to glorify You. Let them see the importance of that You are Lord, that You are most important and to be acknowledged. Please change their ways in order to accept You in their lives. In Jesus name I pray.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### The ### (India) ### My name ###; ### wife ### and my daughter ### .please prays for my family peace, blessings’ according to the word say, Joshua 24:15. Please pray for the believers to come regular to the church. God grace we have good place more than 200 members can sit . So please pray...
Replies
10
Views
183
Please pray for God to lead my family to a new church. Please pray for me as it is so hard for me now to attend the church I'm at that I'm seeking to leave; I now give myself room to just not attend sometimes but sometimes I don't have a choice. I'm attending with my mother who has been...
Replies
9
Views
208
Please pray for the vision of our church. For ### in attendance and our our campus mission church building. We pray this in Jesus precious name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom