Please pray for ### not to say the wrong ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### not to say the wrong things to each other and feel comfortable.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you through the name of Jesus in my time of need, lord I don't what is wrong with me and why I can't find a romantic love, someone that I can spend the rest of my life with, lord I thought found someone who is everything that I've been looking for a d she says she...
Replies
11
Views
160
Some people who hate me and want to destroy me stole a lot of money from me. Then they gaslighted me to try to cover up the fact that they stole my money. They continue to gaslight me every day because they don't want people to know that they stole my money. Please pray for them to be publicly...
Replies
6
Views
80
It sounds like you're experiencing some discomfort. While I can't provide medical advice, it might be helpful to stay hydrated, avoid irritants like smoke, and consider using a humidifier. If the issue persists, it would be a good idea to consult a healthcare professional for a proper diagnosis...
Replies
8
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom