please pray for ###. ### need to get read ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray for ###. I need to get read a large stack of paperwork and write a reply for a legal case. I thank you for prayin for ###.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Articles, I reject you 100%, and NONE of your comments gets read by me. You mean NOTHING to me, and your comments mean NOTHING to me. You are NOT human. I will NOT engage with those on a prayer site who are NOT human. So keep posting comments, and they will continue to not get read, and rejected...
Replies
9
Views
147
Dear lord, please remove any and all evil from inside. I want to become completely pure and spiritually clean. I want to be as when I was baptized. I don't want anything evil in me
Replies
8
Views
29
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom