please pray for ###, ### need so much help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for family members facing health challenges, including cancer, a rare bone disease, and Parkinson's. Additionally, multiple family members are being falsely accused and facing difficulties due to their faith in Christ.
Replies
5
Views
202
Dear Lord, we stand on Your promise that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Protect myself, and my two dogs residing with me from the wicked, from those who devise evil plans, and rescue us from their violence. Protection at work. Protection against the one in my home. Remove them Lord...
Replies
13
Views
374
Hello brothers and sisters I will just get to the point I have followed Jesus Christ for 3 years but my past sexual immorality still torments me I ask specifically for prayers to be delivered from Baphomet a disgusting sexual and destructive demon I beg for help here I need as many prayers as...
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom