Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for family members facing health challenges, including cancer, a rare bone disease, and Parkinson's. Additionally, multiple family members are being falsely accused and facing difficulties due to their faith in Christ.
Dear Lord, we stand on Your promise that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Protect myself, and my two dogs residing with me from the wicked, from those who devise evil plans, and rescue us from their violence. Protection at work. Protection against the one in my home. Remove them Lord...
Hello brothers and sisters I will just get to the point I have followed Jesus Christ for 3 years but my past sexual immorality still torments me I ask specifically for prayers to be delivered from Baphomet a disgusting sexual and destructive demon I beg for help here I need as many prayers as...