Please Pray For ###. ### Need A Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ast
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ast

Guest
Im having some financial need in Jesus name
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us
 
Asking for financial burden stress to be reduced. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am unemployed for the third time in just over a year, and I'm in desperate need of a miracle. I need a job and financial breakthrough.
Replies
11
Views
194
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am having a severe problem. I stutter severely when I try to pray to God, I can barely speak to God, this has been going on for a long time now. Some times it is so bad I can't talk to God at all but I have to do it anyway because I must pray...
Replies
15
Views
209
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom