Please pray for myself and my partner of ###

Charlie01

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for myself and my partner of ### years to reunite and restore our relationship for God to break this spirit of separation and to place me back in his heart and fill his heart with love for me. I cannot let go of what God has joined together.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sister in in hospice with ###. She is not doing well And neither am I. ###. ###
Replies
12
Views
247
My partner ### and I have been under spiritual warfar and demonic oppression for some time but just when things seemed to have been getting better I had what I believe was an attack from the enemy in my dream. Someone I had problems with in the past was outside ### and I told them the door was...
Replies
9
Views
199
Please pray for my reunion with my ###. The family is not giving me any information on where he is and whatever information they are giving is lies. My partner was put in rehab because of a lethal dose of alcohol, sadly the mother and sister drive him to it. They blamed everything on me. I have...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom