Please Pray For ###, ###, My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precious

Prayer Warrior
I am thanking God for re-branding of my marriage. I appreciate everyone for assisting me in your prayers, am grateful. Please, I need prayer for my husband that God should please open doors of great opportunities (finance) for him so that we will be able to bury his father with ease. I also need prayers for God to grant our heart desires. Also, God should please touch the heart of the company I did a job interview with on 27th August 2011 so that they will call me for the job as well as God's protections for our family. Please continue to pray for my marriage for God to restore more and more our love, happiness, peace, understanding and above to be one of the best families.
 
Holy Spirit transform this marriage to be heaven on earth.

All virtues stolen from this marriage BE RESTORED SEVEN-FOLD in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Dear God, please bestow your blessings upon this family. Kindly make a way for their provisions. A good job for the couple to support their family. Let there be true peace and harmony in their home. Praying through Jesus, Amen.
 
Thank you Lord, for all that you have done in this family, for you have done for ###.

Thank you for rebranding her marriage. We praise you for that. Lord, to you, nothing is impossible. Give her husband the resources to bury his father in Jesus name. ### needs a job, I pray that you answer to her cry in Jesus name we pray.

Amen
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my family, friends (including me, myself and I) and the writer of this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. God let living for You be our passion. Help us all make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God fulfill all your desires...amen

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith.

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
This is awesome news. This makes me very happy. I will pray for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ### to get a job Pls pray for me to release my holding finance to day
Replies
12
Views
319
My husband is very worried about a job that might go wrong. Please pray that if it is God's will that everything will be ok and my husband ### won't lose his job. Please pray that his stress get's better. Please let the customers be happy and understand. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
181
Please pray for my ### who is ### and my ### who is ###. They are great stewards of Christ and they want to live more to serve Him. I really want them to live many more years, not just for me and my family but because they are doing God's work every day ..helping the suck and homeless etc. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom