Please pray for ### ###, my ###...

Let God Use You!
Prayer Focus: Dear God, I want to shine Your light. I ask you in Jesus’ name to guide me where I am needed. Give me the grace to be kind and the patience to serve You well. Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my blood pressure is normal.
Replies
8
Views
122
My father is in critical condition ICU. He has jaundice high. Doctors are saying. Jaundice hitting head that's why he was unconscious. He has kidney damage, liver damage one doctor says cancer as well. Sugar low. Any so many disease together Please pray for 100% healing and recovery and good...
Replies
9
Views
100
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for my ### who earlier tonight had a very ill feeling and was feeling like he was going to die. He also needed help to not fall over and has been having some low blood pressure recently. Please pray he did not have a near death event tonight and...
Replies
7
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom