Please pray for my work situation to ...

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you, and show you His best plan in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my work situation, my ### is stressing me out.
Replies
8
Views
264
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I would be grateful for your prayers regarding a difficult work situation that I have been enduring for several years. A few years ago, after my mother passed away, my boss pressured me to sell the house she left behind. While he saw it as an opportunity to...
Replies
6
Views
119
I am working currently in a job that I like, it’s a milk factory but unfortunately my boss doesn’t like me and want to get rid of me. Please pray for me to not lose my job and if I lose then find another one soon. Thanks 🙏 ###
Replies
7
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom