Please pray for my wife, she’s having ###

Khugowe

Faithful Servant
Please pray for my wife, she’s having a lot of mental struggles and I am too. I am also having financial problems. Please pray for me.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Have A Blessed-God-Got-You Drama-Free New Year 2023
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praying for you and your wife with mental healing. That the light of positivity and gratitude may fill your mind. Praise the Lord for His loving grace in all our weaknesses. Praise the Lord that we can be STRONG through our weaknesses. In Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Needing prayers for my sister ### she's having a biopsy on her right biopsy Friday that it's not cancer ###.
Replies
8
Views
362
Dear God please help us. We both drink too much alcohol and my wife still smokes too many cigarettes and I am worried that we are damaging our bodies and our brain and our ability to have good health as we both are getting old. Because of our ### I sleep in a different room by myself and I have...
Replies
16
Views
519
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,777
Messages
16,814,929
Members
651,008
Latest member
Bruilmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom