Please pray for my wife ### she has ...

Stanmire

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my wife; she is five months pregnant and has been vomiting continuously. Thank you, Sir. From ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for her immediate healing as I don't have any alternative apart from divine healing as the other healing alternatives have failed and we are out of funds. She's having dizziness and being weak and can't do even small home chores so I have to do all the work alone. We have also 5 little...
Replies
8
Views
197
Hi please pray for my wife and her back pain we are always worried when she has back pain because she has ckd like I think she twisted it wrong yesterday please please pray the pain goes away she such an amazing woman she don’t deserve to be in pain. We have so many plans
Replies
7
Views
144
My wife had a massive stroke on ###. She is still in the hospital. About a month ago she caught pneumonia. She coded four times last night, but God spared her life. I’m asking for prayer that God heals her body, mind, and spirit, and make her whole again! In Jesus’ name, Amen!
Replies
14
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom