Please pray for my wife ### as ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my wife ###. she is undergoing with surgery for cyst removal in her parotid gland near. doctor have taken her for surgery requst u to please pray her operation should went well and she will come back normal
Replies
12
Views
254
Please send prayers to my wife her side is starting to hurt again I really think it was the way she was sitting, we are going on holiday in less then a week I don’t want her to be in pain and I know she doesn’t want that either. We started right away with ice and tablets so hopefully we caught...
Replies
12
Views
176
Dear God please help us. We both drink too much alcohol and my wife still smokes too many cigarettes and I am worried that we are damaging our bodies and our brain and our ability to have good health as we both are getting old. Because of our ### I sleep in a different room by myself and I have...
Replies
16
Views
516
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom