Please, pray for my ### who had Crohn's disease. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mamabee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mamabee

Guest
Please, pray for my daughter who had Crohn's disease. May God cure her of this disease, that she no longer suffers with it. I pray for all others who struggle with this disease.
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for our family cat who has chronic kidney disease. There are progressively worse stages to the disease and it would likely be fatal if our cat entered some of the later stages. Please pray that he does not get worse and his bloodwork and kidneys...
Replies
8
Views
192
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She quit eating her dry food about 5 days ago... got her into the Vet and she most likely has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. They gave her anti-naseua meds and an appetite stimulant. So far, praise God, this is seeming to help. She ate a tiny...
Replies
10
Views
230
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. Please pray that she will have a bowel movement TODAY. She hasn't had one in almost 48 hours... and i don't know how much more this poor baby can endure. She has not eaten an dry or normal wet food in almost a week. I can only get her to eat this wet...
Replies
11
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,381
Messages
16,810,497
Members
650,762
Latest member
Tweyzaertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom