Please pray for my two cats to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praise the Lord! I have received peace in this situation because even though I haven't seen them at all recently, I feel they are alive and well. Perhaps God is speaking to me and comforting me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for two cats to be in heaven that passed in the last couple weeks. Please pray they are with God now in heaven and be satisfied and they can see their loved ones again soon that are on Earth. Please pray for the people who took care of them and...
Replies
7
Views
234
Dear Father, I pray the lady adopts the two cats. We need stability. I pray all.
Replies
10
Views
303
Life in i get a new home to move stayyyyyyyy where myself and 2 cats and i can be happy 😊 secure healthy no worries just focus on starting a new day with fun greatlyyyy..Life in i get to pack up organizing all of my belongings that are cute or classy just a very light amount enough for a 5Th...
Replies
12
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom