please pray for my tongue to heal

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty im praying that you will hold my tongue give me self control settle my emotions God remove all stress and pressure from my mind allow me to put on my Game Face on Holy Spirit take over i invite your peace and presence today bring in the help and coverage today don't let my...
Replies
9
Views
139
I am living alone for work away from my home. Today while eating i bit my tongue, it is a deep cut. It has been bleeding for almost 10 hours. Even after doctors injection and medication it has not healed. I need prayers for my healing to jesus and our father above high.
Replies
11
Views
156
God, I just wanted to let you know that the back of my tongue feels burnt with pimples, but I don't know how to cause that and I don’t know where is that comes from. Please heal to clean out of my tongue. I've been drinking a lot of water nonstop. Amen! Thank you, Lord!
Replies
6
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom