Please pray for my ### to beat cancer. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshinevk

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my ### to beat cancer. Please let him handle chemo and make him better. We love and need him he is a wonderful human being with so much to give. Please pray that he will beat this illness and his chemo treatments will be a success.
 
Dear Father please give this man the strength to overcome this illness according to your will. we love you and praise your name. In Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Praying 1 Peter 2:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."

Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: 'It is Zion, for whom no one cares!"

Psalm 6:2 "Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing; heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled."

Psalm 103:1-3 "Of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,..."

Psalm 6:4 "Turn, O Lord, deliver my life; save me for the sake of your steadfast love."

Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."

3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."

Isaiah 57:18 "I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and his mourners,..."

Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."

Isaiah 61:1 "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;..."

Matthew 14:14 "And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick."

Luke 6:19 "And the whole multitude sought to touch Him, for power went out from Him and healed them all."

Praising Jehovah Rapha the Lord our Healer, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking if my prayer warriors could help me pray for my cousins wife and their young son ###. ### is fighting cancer for the second time. Drs for a spot that is ###% cancer. Give them strength and faith during this time. Ask our Father God to pour the blood of Jesus over her from head to toe...
Replies
17
Views
192
My daughter ### (###) has breast cancer. Please help her to make the right decisions regarding what she is to do next. She wants another baby but the chemo threatens to take away that option. You are the Great Physician Lord and you are greater than this disease. If it be your will, please heal...
Replies
6
Views
273
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She has been so sick and not eating and the Vet thought it was an incurable bowel disease or cancer. We made an appointment with a specialist on ###. I got her blood work back yesterday and am devastated. It is almost certain that it's cancer. Please...
Replies
10
Views
576
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom