Please pray for my ### to be stable i ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasira

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my finance to be stable I do not know what is really happening to my finances pray that I get a lot of clients in my business and they pay so that I can pay my invoices also. I purchased a car and when I transferred the money I paid for the shipping costs as well but now this man is asking me to pay for shipping costs as well. Please pray that this guy does not make me pay double and my budget is already finished now please pray for God's interventions.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for a prayer request that I can find a client and stable job and stable home. I am a single mom of ### here in ###. I am in worries and frustration right now as I don't have money and job as I was laid off. Please pray that I can find a job ASAP. I have been sending...
Replies
9
Views
304
Father in Heaven I am asking forgive for all my sins my shortcomings. A stable job not to be a call as a substitute teacher. My boss is very vengeful they treat employees in an insignificant manner. I want a job where I can shine and help children that need special care. They put all the...
Replies
7
Views
268
My Lord Jesus Christ, I am here again today to submit another prayer request regarding my job application. I am so frustrated because I cannot seem to get a client interview or just get noticed by any company. The days are moving so quickly and my anxiety keeps on getting stronger. I don’t...
Replies
5
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,553
Messages
16,789,375
Members
649,120
Latest member
Elduynorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom