Please pray for my spiritual eyes to be

Caewarr

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my spiritual eyes to be open. The right ### and a good job.
 
Word of God says When u ask something believe that u will receive it

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know her desire have Mercy on her n FILL her with HOLY SPIRIT help her to have a CLOSE FELLOWSHIP with u also let the RIGHT person come in her life which u have RESERVED for her n GUIDE her to the right job n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am someone who does content creating on tiktok mostly, a tiny bit on YouTube, not long ago started that, but have been doing tiktok for like 6 months now. Yesterday, I started diving into spiritual gifts & unsure of all my spiritual gifts, so i need clarity on what other ones I have. I know I...
Replies
10
Views
242
Its my prayer to hear from the Lord audibly
Replies
6
Views
735
O Lord open my spiritual eyes that I may see what is going on in my family, my place of work and give me wisdom to handle it all. Show me what I should be doing to further your kingdom IJN. Amen
Replies
5
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom