Please pray for my sons ### and ###

Please pray for my sons ### and ### and husband ### we need peace in our home I command misunderstandings strife and every evil work of the devil to leave us now in Jesus name amen.
In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Please pray for my sons ### and ### and husband ### we need peace in our home I command misunderstandings strife and every evil work of the devil to leave us now in Jesus name amen.
I stand in agreement with ### and pray that Divine Love fills their home and hearts in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She decided I ask for husband's help too often and she complained about it to her husband and my other son, making it a big deal. She avoids me when we drive two days to get there. We will stay in a hotel in the furture wgen we go to see our son and grandkids.
Replies
8
Views
123
Please 🙏 the my sons unemployment hearing goes in his favor today he's not perfect and I pray he gets a godly favor during his hearing, and also has employment opportunities come to him soon. I pray they are long term with great benefits and that he may bring Christ Jesus in his heart with...
Replies
10
Views
356
Heavenly Father, We come before you today with grateful hearts, lifting up your beloved children, ### and ###, to you. We place them completely into your mighty hands, trusting in your sovereign protection over them. For Protection from Evil Lord, we ask for a shield of your Holy Spirit to...
Replies
10
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom