Please pray for my son, ###. ...

My friend, I'm praying for your son ###.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually. Father I ask that You would protect Your child's health, removing fever, all maladies and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ### to get a job Pls pray for me to release my holding finance to day
Replies
12
Views
314
My ### yrs old son ### is suffering from fever since night. Please pray for him to recover soon in Jesus Mighty Name I Pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
190
Please pray his music audition goes well, give him confidence, self esteem and to grow taller
Replies
7
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,838
Members
649,339
Latest member
Naleutormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom