Please pray for my son ### to get a permanent job

Gracy Noronha

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my son ### to get a permanent job in ###. He needs the job very badly.
 
HI,

JOB IS YOURS IN MY JESUS NAME.### GO CONFIDENTIALLY FOR YOUR JOB IN MY JESUS NAME, HOLY SPIRIT TAKE CONTROL OF HIS JOB AND HIS FAMILY, HOLY BLOOD OF JESUS GIVE HIM VICTORY, THX AND SHALOM.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request that I will get a permanent job and a partner. It is also very unbiblical to censored the word as this is a godly request.
Replies
5
Views
239
Dear Jesus, Mary and Joseph blessy niece ### with a proper job and marriage. We have no one to help.
Replies
6
Views
261
Pray that I will get a permanent job as a Business Analyst or similar so that I can have the money to for travelling in Malaysia as I had applied to some of the jobs and now it is So now ### -> Pending Second interview, ### applied still pending, ### applied still pending interview so pray for...
Replies
9
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom