Udrag

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my son that has sickle cell disease and is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms to be healed from whatever is trying to come against his body. He will be having a Covid test on Monday 25 of January. I pray this in the name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Update... My son does not have Covid but is not feeling well. He had a chest x-ray and blood work and the results are pending. Please pray that God heals him of sickle cell disease. Also, pray for my other son ### who has a stressful job.

The following people need healing: myself, my husband, my son's, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, my two nieces that have MS, my sister ###, her husband and mother-in-law, my brother, ###, ###, and her son ###. ###, her brother (cancer diagnosis), and sister-in-law, ###. I pray that God keeps us all safe and Covid free. I pray this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
145
Please pray for my son ### and his dog ###. He is in K9 training and his dog ### has not been doing his commands for his qualifying and he needs prayers that he performs his commands and passes his training test today and for the next couple of weeks. ### loves ### and has been working with him...
Replies
11
Views
212
Please pray that my son ### has a good happy night where I can hear him laugh if it is God's will. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,856
Messages
16,792,947
Members
649,433
Latest member
Celuurlael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom