Please pray for my son ### should get ...

Valelassa

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my son should get away from smoking and drinking.....
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
295
Please continue to keep my son in your prayers. He cannot seem to keep a job, and any money he does have, he uses to smoke weed. He has also been drinking. I am asking God to disconnect him from the people he is hanging around with and to place godly people in his life. I pray this in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
202
I request you to pray for my daughter ### should get good proposals life partner and is doing job in ###. Kindly pray for her. She is liking one boy but please pray she should take right decisions.
Replies
9
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom