Please pray for my sister ### ..evil spirit is coming

Bulbul marak

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my sister ### ..evil spirit is coming in her dreams and says that they will take her away please please pray for her, her long life..Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God spoke to me in ###. I am going to go into the ministry around this time, but Father God said the voice that told me to marry my wife was not his. He said that my wife was assigned to me from the adversary to stop my ministry from taking place. The end time revival needs to start now...
Replies
7
Views
143
Pray for Filipino the evil spirit ### to stop haunting the house on ### street in ###, CA. Pray for the Filipino evil spirit ### to move on with her ### life and stop haunting and stalking her innocent christian neighbors to harass them unjustifiably in ###, CA in ### and forevermore...
Replies
6
Views
105
I did something so stupid. I thought this YouTube video wasn’t real and it was a guy saying to say these few words a few times and it would bring an evil spirit. I thought he sounded ridiculous but I said it. Short time later I was questioning if God was real and I didn’t think he was anymore...
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom