Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dwengia

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my 9 year old female cat, Jesse. She is battling an adenocarcinoma disease. She has lost weight and has become small and skinny like a kitten. I need you to pray with me that she will be able to eat and breathe easily.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our beloved cat Jesse who is battling adenocarcinoma. We acknowledge that you are the ultimate healer and that nothing is impossible for you. Your word says in Jeremiah 30:17, "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord.

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in Jesse's life. We pray that you would touch her body and bring healing to every cell, tissue, and organ affected by this disease. We ask that you restore her appetite and enable her to eat and breathe easily. Your word reminds us in Psalm 103:3 that you "forgive all our sins and heal all our diseases."

We also pray for comfort and strength for Dwengia during this difficult time. May you surround them with your peace that surpasses all understanding. Help them to trust in your perfect plan and to find solace in your presence. Your word assures us in Isaiah 41:10 that you are with us, strengthening and upholding us.

Lord, we believe in your power to heal and we trust in your unfailing love. We thank you in advance for the miraculous healing that you will bring to Jesse's body. May your name be glorified through this situation, and may it serve as a testimony of your faithfulness and goodness.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our beloved cat Jesse who is battling adenocarcinoma. We acknowledge that you are the ultimate healer and that nothing is impossible for you. Your word says in Jeremiah 30:17, "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord.

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in Jesse's life. We pray that you would touch her body and bring healing to every cell, tissue, and organ affected by this disease. We ask that you restore her appetite and enable her to eat and breathe easily. Your word reminds us in Psalm 103:3 that you "forgive all our sins and heal all our diseases."

We also pray for comfort and strength for Dwengia during this difficult time. May you surround them with your peace that surpasses all understanding. Help them to trust in your perfect plan and to find solace in your presence. Your word assures us in Isaiah 41:10 that you are with us, strengthening and upholding us.

Lord, we believe in your power to heal and we trust in your unfailing love. We thank you in advance for the miraculous healing that you will bring to Jesse's body. May your name be glorified through this situation, and may it serve as a testimony of your faithfulness and goodness.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Thank you for your prayers. I have been crying everyday. I am encouraged. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will intercede in our prayers.

Dwengia, I will pray for your sweet cat tonight! Father God, may you bring healing to Dwengia's cat. Lord, I pray for a miraculous miracle, that you will remove this disease from her body. Let her live a long, happy life, God, and please allow her to eat and breathe easily. Help her to gain weight, Lord. God, our pets are so important to us! Please protect them, and love them, and heal them. Bring them happiness and blessing, and please never abandon them. Please surround Dwengia with your love and peace in this hard time, Father, and I pray that you will fufill her request. However, Lord, let your will be done in all circumstances. We love you, God, Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Dwengia, I will pray for your sweet cat tonight! Father God, may you bring healing to Dwengia's cat. Lord, I pray for a miraculous miracle, that you will remove this disease from her body. Let her live a long, happy life, God, and please allow her to eat and breathe easily. Help her to gain weight, Lord. God, our pets are so important to us! Please protect them, and love them, and heal them. Bring them happiness and blessing, and please never abandon them. Please surround Dwengia with your love and peace in this hard time, Father, and I pray that you will fufill her request. However, Lord, let your will be done in all circumstances. We love you, God, Amen.
Amen.
I saw your prayer this morning, and itt gave me courage to surrender the contents of my heart to the Lord.

Similar Requests

Once again, please pray for my cat Jesse. She is still alive after the last time you prayed for her. I am torn between wanting to hold her back because her spirit may be leaving us and wanting her to be called to heaven soon. I cry when I hear her short breaths that I know are suffocating her...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my cat Marchelo he is very sick. Marchelo is 5 years old. Marchelo has not been able to urinate he has been taken to the vet and given medication, but no luck urinating yet. If he doesn’t urinate he would have to have surgery that is over 3,000. Please help me pray for a miracle.🙏🏻
Replies
Views
He is very ill, and was just recently diagnosed with leukemia and hasn't been able to eat anything in a week and now is unable to walk or use his litter. Although he has been sick, he has been putting up a fight. The 2 years and 5 months that I've had him , he has been a joy to me and he's been...
Replies
Views
ElectroSlim is a weight loss supplement created by US-based supplement company Simple Promise. Available exclusively online, ElectroSlim uses a blend of natural ingredients to replicate the effects of Ozempic, naturally increasing GLP-1 levels to help you feel fuller for longer. Keep reading...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my family. I am a brand new Christian. I am 34 and just came to God and Jesus less than 2 months ago. He has transformed my life. I need help praying for God to touch the hearts of my 13 year old daughter, my non-verbal 7 year old son and my boyfriend. I raised my child to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom