Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I need prayer for all the children in my life. My nephew who's 11 lost his dad to gun violence recently. His 19n year old brother was the killer. I still need prayers for a 2 non-biological sons, 9 years old and 1 non-biological daughter 11 years old. My sons were separated recently because the...
Replies
Views
2wks ago Craig, my old boyfriend was threatening to send my nude pictures all over the internet if i didnt send him money. I sent him $950. He was saying i need to send $3000 by the end of the month. He just followed up on his threat last night. He also contacted my new boyfriend and said hes...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my family. Back in December my husband and daughter whom he raised for 20 years got into a bad fight. My husband crossed the line and hit her boyfriend and hurt my daughter’s feelings. My husband has asked for forgiveness from them but my daughter said she hates him and never...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my 7 year old son to have good health habits In eating healthy foods and developing healthy lifestyle in self care. Please pray for his time at school to have joy in learning academic skills to have less stress over learning please provide his with meaningful support and guidance...
Replies
Views
My mom has been ill for over a week now and what she has could be deadly. I have been non stop worrying and praying for her, my family would be lost without her and I have a 6 year old little brother. I ask that all who read this so graciously help me pray for her, I know God has the power to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom