Please pray for my ###'s ###. ### is battling ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kturnerlee

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my mother's friend. He is battling stomach cancer and kidney failure. He now has pneumonia. I'm asking for prayers of agreement for his healing. Please call his name when in prayer. His name is ###. Thank you and God bless you all.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have really bad health anxiety recently and it is one problem after another, stroke, parkinson, heart attack, brain, the physical sensations are so scary and my mind is so scared and tired. Please pray for me that I increase my faith and trust, and that I feel God’s presence and feel peaceful...
Replies
10
Views
190
Please would you be praying and put on your prayer list for my son ###? ###, since COVID has lost everything…job girlfriend house car, dui. Battling alcoholism and severe depression. Very serious this week and we were not sure if he was going to make it. Suicidal. By God's grace and a miracle he...
Replies
9
Views
235
Hi fellow prayers, I am battling a deep depression. It hangs over me like grief and literally puts a weight on my chest. Please pray for my mental health and that I can stop worrying and wake up in such grief. I dread each day. I look forward to going to sleep but if I wake up and it’s almost...
Replies
8
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom