Please pray for my release from all enemy attacks

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey This Is ###, And I Have A lot On My Mind Since My Mom Passed Away I’m Dealing With A lot Of Drama With My ### I Just Wanna Ask God To Protect Me From All The Bad Things In This Life… In Jesus Name I Pray Amen 🙏🏿
Replies
12
Views
756
GM, ALL. MY HEART IS HEAVY THIS MORNING AS I REQUEST PRAYER FOR MY SON WHO HAS BEEN INCARCERATED SINCE JANUARY ###. MY OLDEST SON FORMALLY ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS HIS SAVIOR ON RESSURECTION SUNDAY IN APRIL, ###.. BUT HE STRUGGLED AS A "NEW" BABE IN WALKING IN THE LIGHT OF CHRIST. HE DECIDED TO...
Replies
6
Views
264
I am stuck in a toxic workspace where I was required to work on weekends as well...I questioned god a lot about why hed let this happen and also things got very worse ..my colleagues are very toxic in all terms I mean, and so I was requesting for a release from this particular project but they...
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,074
Messages
16,807,046
Members
650,527
Latest member
Fuothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom