Please pray for my recall back to ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### ###, 1st of July this year I faced the students disciplinary committee for alleged drug use. I was a recovering addict who has relapsed repeatedly. Unfortunately substances indicating that I had this struggle we're found I my possession and I was summoned for it. I prayed over it...
Replies
8
Views
293
My name is ### ###, 1st of July this year I faced the students disciplinary committee for alleged drug use. I was a recovering addict who has relapsed repeatedly. Unfortunately substances indicating that I had this struggle were found in my possession and I was summoned for it. I prayed over it...
Replies
6
Views
246
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:16 – “He may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 33:16, Elihu explains how God may use warnings to communicate with people. He describes how God sometimes speaks directly...
Replies
5
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom