Please pray for my quick healing from ...

Laramse

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my quick healing from the trauma of being betrayed and unloved.
 
I can certainly understand what you’re going through, friend. God loves you and He cares for you. Rest in the assurance that Jesus Himself has promised never to forsake you. He can make your burden lighter -- and we trust that He will. I just said a prayer for you, asking Him to work in your circumstances and help you experience His joy and peace in a special way. May He bless and encourage you as you lean on Him day by day.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my infection, pain and sleep troubles go away and very quickly. thanks very! kindly. in the name of Jesus amen. Take care!!! everyone.
Replies
14
Views
247
My ###-year-old nephew ### is not well and has a fever. Please pray for his fever healing in Jesus' name.
Replies
11
Views
198
Father God, I’m asking for prayers for my ###. Her throat hurts and she feels tired and achy. Have mercy on her and heal her in Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
8
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,120
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom