Please pray for my protection from satanic ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that Satan attacks my mind through overthinking a lot of distraction
Replies
7
Views
161
Recently, I requested help in prayer against Satanic dreams and attacks at the edge of breakthrough. Especially, the attacks before exams. I'd like to testify that prayer is working. After prayers my past academic work and things in my life were starting to reflect changing tides. Even those...
Replies
8
Views
202
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you protect everyone and myself from Satanic Women ###, standing on Isaiah 54:17. Lord Jesus, I ask that you dismantle her demonic network, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Lord Jesus, expose ###, standing on Luke...
Replies
5
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,998
Messages
16,817,689
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom