🙏Please pray for my protection and ###

Whatever the situation you are in, sit for a minute and pray wholeheartedly. God Listens you. God surely does miracle in your life. I am praying for your situation. Leave your situation/problem to Lord. Strongly believe HIM. You definitely get answers. May God Bless You. Amen.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name deliver me from fear. Fill my heart with joy, peace, strength, wisdom, faith, and trust in You and Your Word. Help me truly grasp the divine gift or Your presence in my life. God please do the same ### and all those I love. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
 
🙏 Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name deliver me from the spirit of fear when it tries to enter into my life. Fill my heart with Your love, joy, peace, strength, wisdom, faith, trust in You, and take You at Your Word. Help me truly understand, be aware of, and grasp the divine gift or Your presence in my life. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
203
Strong prayers that I get a job immediately.🙏
Replies
9
Views
150
Please pray for my protection🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom