Please pray for my protection against any ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. For this week, I have been having the worst experience ever. My husband lashed out on me, throwing over my things I use for my business. I am a working woman and I asked my husband to please help me out to at least wash his underwears when he showers, and he got mad at me and...
Replies
5
Views
335
I'm a Social Worker and I had a mentally unstable client call me yesterday threatening me over something I did not do. I was going by our company policy and he made threats that he knows where I live and what car I drive. Please pray God will protect me, my family and property.
Replies
11
Views
163
PLEASE pray for protection of myself & my family from curses/hexes/incantations etc from a Wizard [###] who practices occult, witchcraft & every other demonic thing & potentially has an agenda against me & my family. He once was a Christian & Bible College understudy to us when we were Youth...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom