Please Pray For My New House To Be Built And My Job Tension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moncyjohn

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my new house I am planning to build and lot of problems coming in between to be solved. Please also pray for my job security and I am getting tensed for all job give to me and I am not able to concentrate on my job due to tension and low confidence.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
By his stripes you were healed: stripes on his back was for our healing. ((what a savior.)) knowing his will! He touch me and Jesus made me FREE! Lord we come to you the best way we know how. you are worthy to be adored. we worship you for who you are-thank you for undoing the shackle of sin.. State of your spirit is far more more important- Amen - SALVATION is most important - the risen son of god stands before you - Thank you for your amazing Love... I stand in agreement to your Prayer request according to the will of God..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Background: Please keep my brother and his family in your prayers. By God’s grace and through your prayers, my brother and his wife, who have a one-year-old baby boy, were able to overcome many misunderstandings and come back together. They are now living together again, and for this we thank...
Replies
9
Views
201
i m finding difficulty work in new challenging environment, finding work difficult. nees holyspirit support to win thru these situations.
Replies
7
Views
179
Please pray for me right now it just seems like everything just keeps getting worse. I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude but this person that I'm living with is my former foster mom and she is absolutely terrible landlord. She also happens to live in the same house that I live in and I...
Replies
8
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom