Please pray for my mother (###) she keeps having ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stef

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my mother (###) she keeps having back and leg and abdominal pains. Please pray for her complete healing. Thank you!
 
I PRAY GOD'S FAVOR AND BLESSING CONCERNING YOUR PRAYER REQUEST

AMEN
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the caller who stated that she’s had to leave every single job due to bullying. She’s looking for another job. I can relate to this. Not sure when people can get a job free of harassment. Jesus Lord, do you see what’s going on? Will you intervene? We want to work. How can we do...
Replies
10
Views
287
Hello brothers and sisters, I request some prayers for my mother because she recently took the Philippine BAR exam. She is nervous and is having nightmares about her not passing. Please pray for her in the name of Jesus Christ that she will finally pass the 2025 BAR exam.
Replies
8
Views
317
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,529
Messages
16,811,934
Members
650,863
Latest member
Shriomont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom