Please pray for my mother ###. She has defeated covid by the grace of God. But her lungs are affected badly and she can't breathe her own. She is 24/7 on oxygen supply. As per doctors there is no improvement since last 3 months. They are doing several tests but couldn't find any reason. Please pray that my mother get healed in Jesus name Amen
Dear friend, I stand in agreement with you in prayer for your mom’s completely healing in the Name of Jesus. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters, I request some prayers for my mother because she recently took the Philippine BAR exam. She is nervous and is having nightmares about her not passing. Please pray for her in the name of Jesus Christ that she will finally pass the 2025 BAR exam.
Replies
8
Views
313
Pls pray that my mother signs the POA today. That she speaks clearly. She knows what she is signing. Pls help and that the POA is done correctly. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
136
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom