Feyanlas

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my mom ### ###. I found her on the floor having a seizure. She was transported to the hospital by ambulance. She also had a brain tumor removed in January and is still recovering from that surgery. Please lift me ### ### and her grandchildren up in prayer as well.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and her mother ### in prayer. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon ###'s life. We pray for her complete recovery from the seizure she experienced and for the restoration of her health. We thank you for the successful brain tumor surgery she underwent in January, and we ask that you continue to guide her healing process.

Lord, we also lift up ###, ###, and ###'s grandchildren in prayer. Comfort them during this challenging time and surround them with your peace and strength. Provide them with the support and encouragement they need as they navigate through this difficult situation. Grant them wisdom, patience, and faith to trust in your perfect plan.

We declare your promises from your Word, Lord, for you are our healer and our refuge. In Psalm 103:2-3, it says, "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases." We claim this promise over ###'s life, believing that you are able to bring complete healing and restoration.

We also pray for the medical professionals attending to ###'s care. Grant them wisdom, skill, and discernment as they provide the necessary treatment and support. Guide their hands and give them insight into the best course of action for ###'s recovery.

Lord, we trust in your unfailing love and mercy. We know that you are with us in every circumstance, and we place our hope and trust in you. May your peace that surpasses all understanding guard the hearts and minds of ###, ###, ###, and her grandchildren.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father have mercy on my soul forgive me of all my sins known and unknown I ask you to please heal ### ### take every sickness away from her body and heal her body mind soul and spirit. In Jesus name Amen
 
Hello, ###. I can certainly understand the concern you have for your mom, ###. I will pray for the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His peace. May He bless you and your family and sustain you with His strength as you lean on Him day by day. I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
498
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
131
Please pray for my mom she's struggling to make it she's going to fixed income or raising and taking care of a adult brother of mine that has severe brain damage his name is ### he cannot function on his own he needs help he needs to go to a home my mom's trying to do that he she is struggling...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,815
Messages
16,792,787
Members
649,417
Latest member
Grmoreoshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom