Please pray for my mom ### she ...

Please pray for my mom ### she has dementia and I pray the Lord receives because even though she has dementia she says she wants to go home. I don't want her to suffer. I love my mother I told her earlier that she was a good mommy to us. I had a lot of hate for her for years because how she treated my daddy but I have forgiven her. She doesn't say she's hurting but sometimes when I pick her up to hug her she says ouch. In so many ways she still alert. May God Bless her, and comfort her. I plead the blood of Jesus on my mommy.
Praying for accrue Lord please hear our prayers thank you Lord in advance In Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fever and fatty liver grade 2 , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need 50'000/- every month to pay credits, but we don't...
Replies
12
Views
236
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
8
Views
381
My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
508
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,623
Messages
16,801,357
Members
650,144
Latest member
Scdareuren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom