Please pray for my migraine and healing ...

Thank you for all your prayers ..im feeling ok but still having pain on and off ..
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I'm at the emergency room in a new state I recently moved to. Please pray they will take it seriously. First time in the emergency room here. So far it's not going well. I have had this migraine for 3 days and it won't break no matter what I do. Please pray for divine...
Replies
10
Views
150
Please pray for healing and relief from chronic migraines with nausea and eye pain, thank you kindly in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
148
Please pray for healing and relief from chronic migraines with nausea and eye pain, thank you kindly in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
16
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom