Please pray for my marriage. My name ###.

Please pray for my marriage. My name is ### and hers is ###. My wife of ### years wants to end it. I still love her, but I am having a really difficult time dealing with it. We have twin daughters that are ###. Please preform a miracle restoration in Jesus mighty name, amen.
I pray your marriage is restored in Jesus’ name I pray!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my marriage. My name is ### and hers is ###. My wife of ### years wants to end it. I still love her, but I am having a really difficult time dealing with it. We have twin daughters that are ###. Please preform a miracle amen.
Replies
6
Views
355
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
175
Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,327
Messages
16,809,893
Members
650,732
Latest member
Fioruereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom