Please pray for my marriage. My husband ###.

Please pray for my marriage. My husband has not been talking to me for several days and I am asking God to open and soften our hearts towards one another. I feel broken and am needing strength from the Lord. Jesus please soften ###'s heart towards me and let him feel love and forgiveness to me. Lord if You are willing I ask that Your Holy Spirit would lead me and guide my words so they may be kind and a reflection of Your glorious Love. Please Lord help us mend our struggles and deepen in our love for one another and become a greater reflection of Your love. In Jesus name, Amen.
I stand in agreement and pray that God will soften your husband’s heart. And that your marriage will be mended.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God! I need you. I feel so out of place. I go home I am gaslit.. I go to work I am the same. I feel as if I need help on the daily. Dear Lord JESUS PLEASE HELP ME!!
Replies
9
Views
194
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
424
I am asking for prayer concerning my marriage my husband wants to leave he says he doesn't love me he believes in god but I dont know what's wrong. He doesn't even want me near him or tou h him please i need urgent prayers his name is ###. Im been praying over him crying
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,503
Messages
16,811,747
Members
650,843
Latest member
Chreydaruorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom